Sanitize 7 Carts At a Time, 400 Per Hour.
Our SaniKart 2000 is capable of cleaning up to 7 carts at a time, or up to 400 carts per hour. Using the power of Vital Oxide, we’re able to deliver a grocery and retail cart sanitizing solution that effectively eliminates up to 99.99% of the most common viruses, bacteria, germs and other harmful pathogens.
For a complete kill list, click here.
*Design subject to changes.
SaniKart 2000 Specifications
- 4’ High x 4’ Wide x 5’ Long
- 15-gallon Reservoir
- 8 Misting Nozzles
- High Flo Pump
- Vinyl strips at entrance and exit to prevent over misting
- 7 carts per cleaning
- Up to 400 carts an hour
- 110V Ready to be Plugged In
- Custom Decals to customers request
- Training Included
- 1 year parts and labour warranty
- Key Fob Controlled for remote activation and de-activation
- Extended Warranty
- Vital Oxide Sanitizes 99.999% of bacteria on food-contact surfaces
- No- rinse required
- Effective disinfectant that kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, including H1N1; MRSA; Norovirus; HIV; Legionella; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Hepatitis A, B, and C; Ebola virus, COVID-19 at full strength. Full list here.
- Sanitizer last on surfaces 24hrs
- Health Canada Approved
- EPA Approved
SaniKart. Powered by Vital Oxide.
The Kill List
Vital Oxide is Health Canada approved, EPA-registered, and NSF certified to kill 99.99% of the following viruses, bacteria, germs and harmful pathogens.
Vital Oxide is 100% non-corrosive, 100% biodegradable, and requires no rinse. For more information, please contact us.
Click the accordion boxes below to expand each category.
SaniKart Bacteria Disinfection: 10 min contact time.
- Acinetobacter Baumannii
- Bordatella Bronchiseptica
- Chlamydia Psittaci
- E. Coli
- Klebsiella Pneumoniae
- Legionella Pneumophilia
- Mycobacterium Bovis (BCG)
- Penicillin–Resistant Strep
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Salmonella Enterica
- Staphylococcus Aureus
Meets the CDC criteria for use against the Ebola virus.
SaniKart Virus Disinfection: 5 min contact time.
- Canine Distemper
- Hantavirus (Prospect Hill Virus)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- HIV Type 1
- Influenza B
- Murine Norovirus (MNV–1)
- Norovirus Feline Calcivirus Rotavirus
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Swine Influenza (H1N1)
- COVID-19 (SARS2-CoV-2) “Coronavirus”.
SaniKart Virus Disinfection: 10 min contact time.
- Adenovirus 1
- Canine Adenovirus 1
- Canine Coronavirus
- Canine Influenza
- Canine Parvovirus
- Feline Coronavirus
- Felid Herpesvirus 1
- Feline Infectious Peritonitis Virus
- Feline Panleukopenia Virus
- Herpes Simplex Virus 1
- Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus
- Rabies Virus
Learn about SaniKart
Our all-in-one cart cleaning solution is perfect for grocery and department stores, hospital wheelchairs and more. Click the button below to learn more, or visit our contact page to inquire.
Click the button below to be taken to our contact form. One of our specialists would be happy to book you a free consultation to determine your needs.
Order or Refill Products
SaniKart is dedicated to providing exceptional service beyond your expectations. Use our simple form below to let us know what you need and we’ll get your order to you as soon as possible.